Title: Administrative Assistant II
Salary Range: $29,500.00
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.50
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: Somerset Community College
Campus Location: London, KY
Department: Health Sciences
Somerset Community College offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
Somerset Community and Technical college invites applications for an Administrative Assistant II position.
• Provide administrative support for the Dean of Health Sciences.
• Collaborates with assigned programs, coordinators, clinical coordinators and faculty.
• Maintain and organize area calendar and schedule.
• Perform receptionist duties such as greeting visitors, answering phone, distributing mail, etc.
• Responsible for Division Procurement Card.
• Assist with confidential materials related to the department.
• Perform general support duties such as preparing correspondence, memorandums, reports, filings, etc.
• Track departmental budget and order departmental supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Associate Degree from a regionally accredited college or university and one year of related administrative experience or equivalent. Experience to include office management and/or clerical support. Education and experience can substitute for each other on a year-for-year basis.
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.