Title: Adult Education Specialist II
Salary Range: $35,568
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.5
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Jefferson Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Jefferson Community College
Department: Skills U
Jefferson Community & Technical College offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
Jefferson Community and Technical College Skills U department has an opening for a grant funded full time Adult Education Spec II position to teach at the Oldham County Correctional Facilities and Detention center, as well as in Shelby and Spencer learning centers.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Student intake, assessment and Test scheduling
• Teach Social Studies, Science, Math and RLA
• Update syllabus for classes
• Prepare and provide homework to students
• Participates in required professional development activities.
• Understands and applies privacy law and standards.
• Others duties as assigned by Jefferson Community and Technical College Adult Education Director.
Adult Education experience is a plus. Should earn at least 750 raw scores in TABE 11/12. The individual must be comfortable multi-tasking and organized. This position requires the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment, which consist of frequent contact with a diverse constituency of students, faculty, staff, and the public.
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.