Title: Biology Instructor
Salary Range: Minimum $38,000
Contract Term Length: 10 Months
Standard Hours: 37.5
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Madisonville Community College
Campus Location: 2000 College Drive, Madisonville, KY 42431
Department: Mathematics and Science Division
Madisonville Community College offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
The college’s Mathematics and Science Division is seeking an innovative and dedicated professional to serve as full-time instructor for biology courses. This position will begin on January 1, 2023.
• Teaching assignment includes, but is not limited to, anatomy and physiology courses and pre-professional biology courses and may include face-to-face day and evening, hybrid, accelerated, and online delivery modalities.
• Faculty responsibilities include advising, committee work and other institutional service, community service, and professional development.
• The successful candidate must possess a strong commitment to student learning and will be receptive to using active and engaged teaching methods and technology in the classroom.
• In addition, candidates should demonstrate an interest in the mission of the comprehensive community college concept.
• Master’s degree in Biology from a regionally accredited college or university, Master’s degree in any field with at least 18 graduate semester hours in Biology, or Master’s degree or doctorate in a professional degree program in the biomedical sciences (MD, DO, DC, DDS, DVM, DPT, or FNP/MSN).
• Previous teaching experience, particularly in the community college setting, is preferred.
Additional Skills Requested:
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.