Title: Cafe Support - Student Worker
Salary Range: $12.00 per hour
Contract Term Length: November 1st - May 30th
Standard Hours: 12
Work Location: On-Site (Building L Cafe)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: Southcentral KY Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Southcentral Kentucky CTC, 1845 Loop Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Department: Grove Cafe
Part time Student Worker for Cafe Support (must meet eligibility guidelines for a federal work study position)
To provide support to the café in any capacity and specifically during peak service times.
• Ensures that all customers have a positive experience within the Café by delivering excellent customer service through good communication, positive attitude, and connecting with customers.
• Helps support employees in any capacity including, but not limited to, cash handling, food preparation and sanitation.
• Shares responsibility for the preparation of all baked goods, sandwiches, salads, soups and other foods within the cafe.
• Maintains cleanliness of the FOH/BOH workstations and all production equipment.
• Maintains proper attendance and punctuality.
• Monitors and adheres to compliance with safety and hygiene regulations.
• Prepares quality finished products at a variety of workstations while adhering to and enforcing sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen.
• Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
• Shares responsibility for operating vending machines by adhering to policies and procedures.
• Maintains 6 or more credit hours of semester enrollment in a SKYCTC degree program.
• Maintains satisfactory academic progress.
• Meets eligibility guidelines for a federal work study position.
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.