Title: Information Technology Specialist
Salary Range: 33,672.00
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.5
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Elizabethtown CTC
Department: Information Technology
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College is seeking two Information Technology (IT) Specialists to provide support for non-routine issues relating to the local area network, computer hardware/software, and other technology-related equipment within the college. Hours are expected to be 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
• Analyzes end-user problems, make recommendations, and implements solutions.
• Troubleshoots and repairs computers and printer hardware.
• Installs and maintains software for faculty and staff workstations.
• Maintains hardware for campus computer labs.
• Provides desktop support and training to faculty, staff, and students.
• Maintains AV equipment for classrooms.
• Assist faculty/staff with special projects that relate to IT.
Associate’s Degree (CIS, IT, or related field) and two years of related work experience, or equivalent (i.e. Bachelor’s in CIS or IT or related field).
• Ability to work effectively on a team
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to learn constantly as changes arise in the field
• Excellent people skills
Additional Skills Requested:
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.