Title: Music Adjunct Faculty
Salary Range: $550 per credit hour
Contract Term Length: Not Applicable
Standard Hours: varies
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Owensboro Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Owensboro Community College
Department: Humanities & Fine Arts
Owensboro Community and Technical College invites applications for part-time/temporary faculty in the Music Department.
The duties/responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• These positions are temporary positions used to fill classroom vacancies as needed
• Day, evening, weekend and/or online positions may be available for the next semester
• Master's degree with at least 18 graduate hours within the teaching discipline is required
• College teaching experience is preferred
Additional Skills Requested:
• Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail; independent; self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to communicate with many individuals at all levels throughout the internal college environment and external business and community partners, representing himself/herself professionally and courteously
• Ability to multi-task, work under deadlines, and prioritize projects to meet deadlines with high levels of efficiency and accuracy
• Must have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.