Title: Procure to Pay Analyst
Salary Range: $37,704-$52,248
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.5
Work Location: Hybrid
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: KCTCS System Office
Campus Location: KCTCS System Office
Department: Procurement Services
KCTCS System Office offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
The Procure to Pay Analyst I, as a KCTCS procurement professional, makes informed, best value purchasing decisions, using prudent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy in employing Kentucky Revised Statutes (KRS) 45 and 45A model procurement code and KCTCS Business procedures. They will perform contract maintenance, solicitations, and compliance reporting while maintaining good customer service.
Prepares any invitation for bid, RFP, RFQ, sole source procurement justifications, emergency procurement justifications, or selection information regarding evaluating bids, responses, and offers for awarding a contract.
· Negotiates and monitors contracts with suppliers to gain appropriate savings and service levels.
· This position will provide support and back-up the Procure to Pay Manager in formulating solicitations, evaluating proposals and bids; preparing award documentation for purchase of goods and services; and ensuring timely contract closeout or renewal.
· Collaborator for Supplier Contract Module
· Creates and dispatches purchase orders to suppliers through the PeopleSoft procurement module.
· Approves non purchase order invoices and PeopleSoft vouchers as required by KCTCS.
· Research/source different contract avenues for all commodities for assigned colleges
· Manages relationships with external and internal customers, including removing obstacles to ensure excellent customer service and evaluates supplier performance.
· Responsible for evaluating suppliers based on quality, price, and speed of delivery to meet the needs of the system office staff or colleges.
· Interprets, communicates, and enforces KCTCS purchasing procedures and Model Procurement Code.
· Reviews, analyzes, communicates issues, and places comments on weekly procurement to payment management reports.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Associated Degree and two (2) years or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Additional Skills Requested:
· Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
· Ability to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers
· Ability to analyze and solve problems
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.