Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Salary Range: $2,544 per month
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.5
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: Hopkinsville Community College
Campus Location: Hopkinsville Community College
Department: Institutional Advancement
Hopkinsville Community College offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
The primary purpose of the full time Sr. Administrative Assistant – Advancement / Marketing is to manage with detail, attention, accuracy and timeliness the databases and information within advancement, inclusive of the HCC Foundation, including donor records, contact lists, media contacts, endowment spreadsheets, scholarship recipients, and other lists as created, updating each regularly and as information changes. Track gift expenditures. Provide records and information to external bookkeepers, banks, accounting firms. Manage communication between donors and college/foundation in a timely manner.
1. Extensive experience in customer relationship management systems (CRM) with preference to candidates experienced in using Raiser’s Edge NXT for gift accounting. Extensive experience using Excel and other Microsoft applications.
2. Extensive experience in budget management, specifically the advancement, HCC Foundation and public relations/marketing accounts; ensuring accuracy and timely information to Chief Institutional Advancement Officer.
3. Assist with management of scholarship recipient’s database, ensuring accurate communication between donors and scholarship recipients and all cognizant campus partners.
4. Perform support duties with events and event planning.
5. Perform support duties as assigned with marketing/public relations to include providing assistance as needed with social media and maintain message in on college electronic signage.
6. Maintain calendar information for mascot/Pathfinder appearances.
7. Record minutes of meetings and provide transcripts of meetings, as directed.
8. Maintain inventory that includes office equipment and event items (silver service, tablecloths, serve ware, etc.) and ensure accuracy of information. Maintain supplies for the department.
9. Provide guidance and supervision of tasks and work performed by student workers to ensure accuracy and maximize efficiency, including scheduling of work time.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Associate degree and three years related work experience, or equivalent.
2. Demonstrated excellent customer service skills/soft skills.
3. Demonstrated attention to detail.
4. Demonstrated excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in an open office environment and respond to issues and concerns that affect the department.
5. Discretion in handling high level, confidential materials related to the department.
6. Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
7. Demonstrated excellent database and computer skills. Must have advanced Excel skills.
KCTCS is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. We actively encourage applications and/or nominations of persons of color, women, veterans, persons with disabilities and other individuals.
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.