Title: Student Employment - Federal Work Study Program
Salary Range: $11.00/hour
Contract Term Length: Not Applicable
Standard Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: West Kentucky Community & Technical College
Campus Location: West Kentucky Community & Technical College
Department: Federal Work Study
The Federal Work Study (FWS) Program provides funds that are earned through part-time employment to qualifying students to assist in financing the cost of post-secondary education.
Federal Work Study employment eligibility is based on financial need using your FAFSA results and availability of placement.
To be eligible for the Federal Work-study Program students must:
• Be enrolled in at least 6 program applicable credit hours for the Fall and Spring semesters, and 3 hours for the Summer semester.
• Maintain a 2.0 GPA.
• Declare a major (undecided majors are not eligible).
• Meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements each semester.
• Have a completed FAFSA on file.
• Have enough unmet need remaining in your budget for the current year (it may be necessary to decline loans).
• Kentucky State Law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.