Title: Student Worker - Math/Science & Arts/Humanities
Salary Range: $12.00 per hour
Contract Term Length: Not Applicable
Standard Hours: 15
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: Southcentral KY Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Southcentral Kentucky CTC - Main Campus
Department: Math/Science & Arts/Humanities
General office and customer service duties in support of the SKYCTC Math/Science & Arts/Humanities Department.
This position is on the Main Campus, located at 1845 Loop Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
The job pays $12.00 an hour with a maximum of 15 hours per week.
Anticipated employment is August 2022 - May 2023, subject to employment expectations, such as dependability, punctuality, and confidentiality.
This position will assist with clerical duties such as the following:
• Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct office
• Checking campus mail and delivering to the appropriate offices
• Answering phones and taking messages
• Filing, copying, and scanning documents
• Assisting with event preparation
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• a completed current year FAFSA
• U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen status
• credential seeking
• making Satisfactory Academic Progress
• demonstrated financial need
• enrollment in at least 6 program-applicable credit hours
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.