Title: Student Worker - Financial Aid & Business Office
Salary Range: $12.00 per hour
Contract Term Length: Not Applicable
Standard Hours: 15
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: Southcentral KY Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Southcentral Kentucky CTC - Main Campus
Department: Financial Aid & Business Office
General office and customer service duties in support of the SKYCTC Financial Aid Department and Business Office.
This position is on the Main Campus, located at 1845 Loop Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
The job pays $12.00 an hour with a maximum of 15 hours per week.
Anticipated employment is August 2022 - May 2023, subject to employment expectations, such as dependability, punctuality, and confidentiality.
• Answers general financial aid questions
• Receives and uploads incoming documentation
• Helps students complete the FAFSA application
• Sends correspondence to students
• Retrieves and distributes postal mail
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
• Other assigned duties
• a completed current year FAFSA
• U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen status
• credential seeking
• making Satisfactory Academic Progress
• demonstrated financial need
• enrollment in at least 6 program-applicable credit hours
• Ability to work with the public in a professional manner
• Dependable, punctual, and courteous
• Ability to remain composed in stressful situations
• Organized and attentive to detail
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
Thank you for sharing!
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.
KCTCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities.